Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patricks Day continued

While waiting for Bev and Jerry at the East River Ferry we met a parade remnant who was only too happy to play us a tune. I wonder if I can download the recording? It was pretty chilly on the water but the boat ride was spectacular. We arrived at Fulton Ferry Landing with enough time to get dinner - with a little push, the waitress managed to serve 5 of us, with a stop for ice cream, in time for the concert.

Mary Helen and Larry met us for a Barge Music concert, complete with a view of the lights of lower Manhattan. What a find, thanks to Barbara


















We were all warmed up from the toasty barge and wonderful music and decided to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to the subway. Yes, I love it here, we are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment