Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shanghi Joe's


It is getting so close to going home and although there are a few things that need tending to I am staying with the moment.  Hooray for me! This was even easier with my sister visiting and being part of my adventures in awe.  I still have several wonderful things on my plate for the weeks ahead. 




Martha had not visited NYC since Carl and I lived here 1966-72.  We remember "curbing" her dog as a big challenge, she had just taught Tasha NOT to go in the street.  We did my favorite museums, some new ones and the famous ones, walked and walked and explored.  I guess we have been doing this since the 1970's when she moved to Germany and we decided we should always see each other where we live.  This has also included Japan, France, Washington, Minnesota, New York and Idaho, to name a few! We also moved a lot when we were growing up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment