Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday Evening Adventure




East River Ferry! what a great $4 ride from East 34th to Wall Street with several stops in Brooklyn, walk to Chinatown and dinner on Mott St. Mediocre food or we just didn't know what to order? We are grateful however, that the waiter followed us out into the street to return Carl's computer he left behind. I give up on Yelp, we will just have to gauge the crowds and look at the menu. Did I already know that the Empire State Building had green lights at night? note: halfway between the left most building and edge of photo at water level is the great lady - Statue of Liberty - barely visible except to the expectant eye. I was blown away by the lights of Wall Street from the water. One perk of being my age is that I could care less if I am seen gawking at the excitement of this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment