Friday, February 24, 2012

Audrey's Visit


We managed to pack a lot in to 5 1/2 days. Lots of walking, Brooklyn manicure and dinner, 9/11 Memorial with Ginna, AMNH, Macy's, watching Eleanor while Diane auditioned, Tenament House Museum and lunch at Vanessa's Dumplings recommended by museum guide complete with a casual drug deal. Yes, I know the reviews say to get the food to go and not try to eat at the cramped tables. I must say this pushed my envelope to the VERY EDGE of good inexpensive food and not worrying about ambiance. Audrey took lots of photographs, bought new walking shoes and a dress for Sarah's wedding and she turned me on to Hunger Diaries. Can I really read all three of them? Audrey worked in a dinner with Carla and a brunch with Kevin. New York City is for everybody to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment