OK! Carl found great last minute seats to the sold out Yankees game. It seems that some of the ticket sites are just like e-bay, season ticket holders can sell their unused tickets. A late-in-the-day offer is better than none.
What fun! I loved the crowd and conviviality, not to mention 4 home run hits. Yankees were right on target tonight. I sure wish Jeff had been there to explain every move. The guy next to us, who paid twice what we did for tickets at 10 am, shared his knowledge. How do you score a hit that bounces off the pitcher then is caught in mid air? Or the bat that splits in two and flies nearly to third base while the hitter runs to first? I think I am a Yankees fan but I wanted to cheer for Santana because of his no-hitter last week.
The new stadium was glowing and the easy B train ride up there, simple. Food and drink of all kinds everywhere. I found beer and popcorn to be the safest choice. Would you trust sushi at a stadium?
No comments:
Post a Comment